Tuesday, May 30, 2006

May Charity Challenge on the Hook

FlyLady's motto is "You are not behind! I don't want you to try to catch up; I just want you to jump in where we are. O.K.?", so I've decided to jump in with two left feet on my May charity goal of 20 items.

With June fast approaching I haven't done any charity crafting really in 2 months... and for Bev's 2006 Charity Challenge I had set my personal goal of 365 items by the end of the year so I've fallen short. Bev's group is doing a Hats off Contest to see how many hats we can make between now and June 18th... starting yesterday (May 29) and I've just flung out 8 from 9:30pm last night and 3 pm today. This should help me get focused and back on track. I need to set my sites on June's goals too though. I figure 30 should do it but I'll update my figure when I find out where I stand in terms of my totals.

So keep your eyes open they'll be a few updates before the end of the day tomorrow, once we get the Kiddo's 5th birthday party out of the way... we should all be exhausted by the end of tomorrow! LOL!

No comments: