Totally stealing from AmyD ( at Ignore Me Its Easier).
* Missing shows on TV only to find that I can catch them on streaming video on my computer with way better definition and way less commercials.
* Watching the girls spend a couple hours pretending to be the Stars on Dancing with the Stars... and feeling the earth move under my seat while they twirl, spin, prance and have fun!
* Listening to my big girls laughing and having fun using their imaginations creating different scenarios all week.
* Birthday dinners spoiled but that meant that I ate a healthier dinner at home.
* Finding a plan of attack for getting M to master her timestables.
* Seeing S make progress with her reading skills.
* Lunch with a friend.
* A birthday cake made by a friend for me to celebrate with tomorrow.
* Made it to the Tag Office before they closed today.
Where are you finding JOY this week?