Friday, June 16, 2006

Stitch Markers


So I stop by various sites and blogs and see all these really nice stitch markers only to discover that I'm using crappy strands of yarn to mark my place and I'm tired of it because my markers ALWAYS fall out and I have to sit down and recount! LOL!


So in surfing I decide.... darn they can't be hard.... so I picked up a few supplies at the Walmart the other day ... and in 15 minutes had one put together... I love my little dragonfly marker.... another 15 minutes and I had a butterfly marker too. So cool! But I'm not thrilled with how they turned out and have decided to research a little more and get better supplies... (I'll redo the markers I made - just because I can! LOL!) and the fact that I need more anyway...


Here is an awesome tut. on how to make them at wormspit.com I've decide that I'm gonna try and make some Crochet markers too.

So I've been making alittle progress on my current soaker... and have fallen head over heals madly in love with my PureWool yarn.... mmmm sumptuous.

2 comments:

Larjmarj said...

Very cute stitch markers! Nice blog

Grumpy said...

Thanks larjmarj.