Tuesday, October 10, 2006

M on Homeschool

I'm feeling inspired by the challenges on Gotta Pixel lately.... so I've been haunting their forums and picking up ideas and cool kits. I'm seriously in love with Paula Yagisawa's Embroidery elements. They are AWESOME

Page 1
Fonts are MaSexy, Bradley's Hand and Tahoma
Embroidery Elements by Paula Yagisawa from the September Gotta Pixel Group Kit
Blackboard and Pencil by Christina Wall from the September Gotta Pixel Group Kit
Picture Corners by Karen Wallace from Summer's Coming Kit
Text from Gotta Pixel's September Can I Quote You Challenge

Page 2
Embroidery Elements by Paula Yagisawa from the September Gotta Pixel Group Kit
Blackboard and Book by Christina Wall from the September Gotta Pixel Group Kit
Doodle by Gary Fryns from the September Gotta Pixel Group Kit

Long list of Credits! LOL! Which is unusual for me!

No comments: