Friday, November 24, 2006

Scrap: Ads and Challenges

Credits: Leaf by Kathryn Mhire, and the Pumpkin Cart Embroidery by Paula Yagisawa, from the GottaPixel October Group kit.
Font: Tahoma.


This is a photo of dh and M from the Pumpkin Patch in 2005. I fell in love with this photo and but had no idea what to do with it. I didn't want to lighten it up either. So when the November Ad-spiration Challenge came along at Gottapixel this was perfect the goal was to use / create a silhouette and make it look like an ad.


Credits: Leaf by Kathryn Mhire, and the Pumpkin Cart Embroidery by Paula Yagisawa, from the GottaPixel October Group kit.
Font: Bradley's Hand and Kristen.

I'm still trying to keep up with S and her 1st year photos. So here is the 10mos layout though I know I've missed the 9 month one - it'll come! :) This layout was done for the November a list Journalling challenge at Elemental Scraps I didn't want a page with just writing so I added 2 pics and all the milestones shes managed to meet so far. I've had a few people tell me that their kids at her age aren't doing these things... but take no mind, every child is different and she is my handful! :) but we love her!

Font: Tempus Sands and Times Roman (I think)

This one has taken the place of my NEW FAVOURITE! This cute little photo is one shortly after our trip to Toronto. M and S were playing on the floor with daddy's headset after daddy finished playing Flight Sim! The background is a sunset from out the window of the plane on our return trip from Toronto!

This one was done for an AD Inspiration layout challenge at Elemental Scraps

No comments: