Sunday, January 21, 2007

Long Time No Post

Things have been moving along pretty quickly and I've been a bad blogger. LOL! Sorry for any followers, not that there are many. January just took off running without me! Christmas was over and gone, we went on our family trip and then suddenly here we are less than 10 days til the end of January....

Enough excuses though!

Christmas was great, the kids had a great time, each getting something they will treasure for a while. Me, I got my Nano-IPod (how does one write that) and a flash drive, which I haven't put to use yet, and a ton of books... I'll be reading for the next millenia!
Layouts ah yes....... lets see!
Merry & Bright Crop Freebie by Lynne Simmons, Template by Michelle Swadling, Snowflake from Serenity Duet by Angela Sharrow and Jan Hosford
Merry & Bright Crop Freebie by Lynne Simmons; Snowflakes from Serenity Duet Freebie by Angela Sharrow and Jan Hosford
Fallin for You Party Pack by Irene Brown, December Blue Print Sketch by Brenda
Falling For You Party Pack by Irene Brown




No comments: