Monday, July 07, 2008

Menu Plan Monday (7/7/08)

For those that linked in *BLUSH* I forgot to update the link to my page....
here is the menu 7/14/08
So after a fun filled weekend with my father in law and trying to dodge the bullet with a cranky 2 yr old in a nice Thai Restaurant, I've decided that I've had enough eating out especially when guests are around just because I like to eat my food and not have to shuffle us (the 2 yr old and I) out of the restaurant halfway through the meal!

So I'm working on getting more organized and have been doing better, but there is always room for improvement. With this in mind, I've watched this site for a while and decided its time to participate and be more accountable! :) ......


So this week's Menu should shape up like this....

M7 - Linguini Vongole
T8 - Pork Tenderloin / Fish, Rice (changed to steak for them and fish for me)
W9 - Pizza *homemade with boboli* because I haven't muster the courage to make my own
T10 - Pasta Alle Floret
F11 - Turkey Burgers w/Salad and Dessert (Tonight - Monday 14th)
S12 - Chicken Rice Stirfry

If this is up your alley feel free to view more menus for this week here

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Welcome! MPM is so fun. Your menu looks delicious! Have a blessed week.

AmyDe said...

YUM! I think I might start eating at your place. BTW - the pilsbury pizza crust (refrigerated in can), is also good and you can cut it into 4 pieces so everyone makes their own pizza. Sometimes we also just use whole wheat pitas - the tiny ones are fun too.

Audra Krell said...

Welcome, I am new this week too. Way to go for being accountable, I could only commit to one meal plan this week and I'll have to see what happens!

noee01 said...

Sounds yummy! I really need to get back into menu planning...will pop over to that site.

Anonymous said...

Your week sounds so tasty!

Kris said...

Your menu looks great. I have a superb pizza crust recipe that I think is pretty easy to whip up if you are interested.

I, too, have just started doing MPM to keep me more accountable.

Have a great week.

Lisa Knight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Knight said...

Yummy menu. Pizza crust isn't that difficult just takes a little time & some patience!

The Frugal Momma