Monday, September 08, 2008

Questing for Better Homemade Brownies

So I've decided to try my hand at better eating, or at least home-made eating when those chocolate cravings hit! Midnight Milky Ways, M&Ms and all those other dark chocolate candies can't be good for you, so I'm questing for a better option - and I'm starting with Brownies.

I've been craving brownies - especially the 2 bite brownies you get in the bakery at the Grocery store. Figuring there must be a ton of bad things for me in them, I decided to make my own. I'm sure over time we'll fine tune the recipe adding what we want and taking away the things that don't work for us or replacing the things that are bad for us... but here is the recipe I used! They just came out of the oven so the verdict isn't in yet! I'm also looking at a RAW brownie recipe, and working up the never to go for it! :)

1 comment:

AmyDe said...

Sounds good - I'm not sure what you mean by RAW brownies - I always thought that meant licking the bowl!