Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 22 - operation 295

As predicted my plans to succeed over the holidays kinda fell down.  But I have also been investigating a new eating plan!  I love WW, love that I can track cals and eat with a specific idea in mind of when I've had enough.... but recent health issues have come up that I'm struggling with the whole idea.  I've discovered that I need to eat wheat and gluten free... and while that isn't new to plenty of folks, its new to me and quite a challenge and quite a learning curve.  I have room to play, I don't have to be super strict, but I do need to proceed with caution.  So anyway, I'm looking at Eat Clean with a little WW thrown in just so I can track what is going on and what my comparisons are.

So I've got 2 of Tosca Reno's books and am reading through them trying to set things up to work with it.  While balancing the girls on the other side.  And that is where I'm at.  Since I eat next to no fruit or veggies at the moment, I'm going slow and moving it in!   I can do this!

I ate really poorly over the holidays... and gained some.... Weigh in on Sunday will tell me how much.

On the exercise front, I did none over Christmas, but this morning oDD and I went for a 2 mile walk, and despite the cold, I dragged the hubs and other 2 girls out late this afternoon for a fun walk 1.45 mile walk!

Tracking my miles here:
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/

And I have tomorrow's oatmeal (Bob's Redmill Gluten Free Steel Cut Oats) in the crock ready to be turned on at 4 am! I'm getting ready!

No comments: