I've gone back and forth for years (8 of them to be precise!) with being comfortable being labelled obese, and being sick of the extra 40 lbs I carry around. I feel awful. Simply put, I can actually feel the strain this is putting on my health both mental and physical.
In the 11 yrs since I last did weight-watchers, I have learned that I'm allergic enough to dairy that drinking milk is unwise (to say the least!) I can eat nothing related to a cow. And now, that I quite simply might be wheat sensitive (allergic, gluten? - I dunno but its in there too!) My diet sucks, I eat next to no fruit or veggies... and I simply hate food - my palate is very bored.
Well, ENOUGH is ENOUGH! Tonight, I'm hatching my plan (just like the darn tadpoles that hatched in Frog-quarium - 2 days ago - but that's another story) to get rid of this weight once and for all, and teach my girls the ideas of proper nutrition and exercise! I am currently walking between 2 miles and 12 miles a week, and my diet sucks!
But I have goals.
- Over the next 295 days I will lose 40 lbs. (at least!)
- Over the next 295 days I will improve my eating with nutritious food!
- Over the next 295 days I will walk/run/exercise more to aid in my goal of losing this weight!
- Follow the WW plan and begin eating better (portion control and more veggies & fruit!)
- I will walk 8 miles this week.
- I will consume my 6 - 8oz glasses of water - daily!
- I will plan better lunches!