So anyway back to the nature box. Remember this is the family box, which means two of each package.
So inside the box was the
- Tuscan Summer Mix. I can't say this one is a favourite. I tend to like my nuts and sees with a tiny bit of salt and not much more, but theses have a hint of herbs and Romano cheese, which means the littlest didn't even get a taste of them. The two older girls weren't too keen on them either, I guess the flavour was all wrong for all of us! :)
- Cherry Crumble Granola. A favourite. I put some on my regular cereal a few times before sharing with the girls. I don't recall seeing what happened to the 2nd package or the rest of the first for that matter. This was gone in pretty short order! So ya, that was a hit!
- Mango Almond Bites. Another favourite. These were like little Rice Crispy Square (and i mean little) with bits of almond and Mango in them. Same thing happened with these as the Cherry Crumble, though I gave the girls first dibs on them. They had a couple as a small snack and came back for more. The package of these quickly disappeared too!
- Tart & Tangy Fruit Medley. An interesting mix of dried cranberries and apples. Only one of my kids like dried fruit a whole lot, so she dug into these and would have eating the whole bag but for the new braces she got! She liked them, I thought they were okay, but the two littles weren't thrilled.
- South Pacific Plantains. Okay these were very different. All of us have been having cravings for potato chips lately, and these were a neat variation. They were all wrong on first bite, but then I realized just how much I liked them... and had to steal t hem from my husband before he ate the rest. as it turned out he had half and I had half a package and we split the last package with the girls who weren't terribly thrilled with them, but then they don't like Baked Chips either.