Sunday, June 18, 2006

A Day of Projects...

So if you scroll down to the 'In Progress' section you can view what I'm working on. I try to keep it up to date with the projects I'm working on this month.... right now I've got.....

Crochet Heartghan (Seam) (Dec) 33%
This is somewhat of a thorn in my side.... I'm not happy with the project but well some day it'll get done!
pic to come

2nd Mint set (hat mitts booties) - (May) 45%
The jacket is done, I just need to work up a hat mitts and booties set to go with it... I'll get back to this one when I'm less distracted.

35 charity items *April* (0 of 35 items) (Apr) 0%
I've adopted the flylady method on this one and will work on the June ones till they're finished then go back and work on these! :)

40 charity items *June* (6 of 40 items) (Jun) 15%
Progressing.

TinyBird Soakers in Sarah (Embellish) (May) 95%
These pants are done and they've been worn a couple times already... I just need to find a good image of a dragonfly to embellish them with.... for some reason Sarah reminds me of a dragon fly and all the things that have been bought for her have a dragonfly on them - so this works.
pic to come

Felted Lunch Bag (Jun) 27%
I'm not into this one so much right now... but it is progressing (this has become my car project!
pic to come

Sew - Knitting Needle Holder (Jun) 100%
Wham bam thank you ma'am.... this works up really quickly.... usually uninterrupted about 20 minutes cutting and 1 hr sewing. So this was an easy knock out.
pic to come

Knit F&F Pants in Rose&Gray (Jun)
This was one of those spur of the moment decisions.... The majority is done, I just have one leg left but this one will be slower than the rest as I'm doing a cable down the leg. Don't know how it will look but hey. I feel I need to make myself a cable needle... so that will probably a quicky project shortly too!
pic to come

You can tell I'm horribly distracted.... because these are the ones I've worked on today!
40 charity items *June* (6 of 40 items) (Jun) 15%
Felted Lunch Bag (Jun) 27%
Sew - Knitting Needle Holder (Jun) 100%
Knit F&F Pants in Rose&Gray (Jun) 80%

No comments: