Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is my favourite time of year. I love to dress the kids up and look for pumpkins and then check out all the decorations.... so here is our pumpkins


Gotta Pixel.com's Sketch #6 (?)All parts from Gotta Pixel's October Group Kit (Background paper by Michell Swadling, 2nd Background paper by Michelle Pieters, Ribbon by Wendy Whitney, Embroidered Pumpkin by Paula Yagisawa



Gotta Pixel.com's November Blue Prints SketchAll parts from Gotta Pixel's October Group Kit (Paper Matte by Michelle Swadling, Pumpkin Ribbon by Wendy Whitney, Bottle Cap by Brenda Miller)Fonts Chiller & Courier New



Gotta Pixel.com's November Blue Prints SketchAll parts from Gotta Pixel's October Group Kit (Paper Matte by Michelle Swadling, Pumpkin Ribbon by Wendy Whitney, Push-Pin by Christina Wall)Font Courier New

2 comments:

Dea Spina said...

Hi Grumpy,
Lovely layouts and great costumes! The kids are too cute!
You left me a comment on my layout at Elemental Scraps (thank you) and asked me about the page curl. It is a PSPx effect, which I worked a little to look more real.
Have a great day,
Dea Spina

Kristie said...

Man - I so want a costume to dress Tara up in!!