Thursday, November 23, 2006

Kindergarten Resumes, 8 mos Already and A Birthday!


Credits: Kindergarten Bliss Crop Kit by Sarah Meyer
Fonts: Kristen ITC

A Back to School Crop at GottaPixel! While everyone else used pics of their dc going to school, I chose pics of M working on her daily work at home!


Credits: Colours from the Gotta Pixel Color My Pixel Challenge (Nov)
Fonts: Vivaldi and Minion Pro


GottaPixel did Color Challenge, where they give you the colours and you do the layout using the colours. So here is what I came up with. This is the second edition of this particular layout as I went back to this one the next day and made it more to my liking!

Credits: Celebrate Crop kit by Tara Forbes
Fonts: Tempus Sans


Photos from M's birthday in June. There was a Crop Chat on GottaPixel and this was the bonus kit that came from it. So here I used it to get out some pictures of M's Party!

No comments: