Monday, June 04, 2007

A Sadness for a Loved One Lost.

On Saturday June 2, a family near and dear to my heart lost a young child.

I don't know how much I can share with you... including her name and situation .... so the best I can do is say that this little girl had a very difficult start in life but was adopted by an awesome family who loved her with all their heart. She touched the lives of many including my family (especially my middle daughter.) She taught me so much and I only met her 3 times but had heard so much about her that she feels like a sister to me.

With sadness I say goodbye, to a little girl so young who was wise beyond her years.

Her memory will be carried on in our hearts, and to her family I send peace in a difficult time.
To her birth-mom I say thank-you ... to her adoptive mom I say thank you for allowing her into my heart and that of my family.

In Peace Little one.

No comments: