Totally stealing from AmyD ( at Ignore Me Its Easier).
Also totally posting this like 3 days late (yes it is Sunday!)
* Hours on progress being made on my easy peasy - but pretty swap scarf
* Hours or progress made on our school work.
* Finding 2nd hand bookstores with awesome books in awesome shape, and finding the book I was looking for.
* Big box bookstores, that have what I'm looking for on the shelf that allows me to use my gift card from a couple months ago. (and nice tellers that remind me since I'm buying homeschool books I should bring in my Letter of Intent and get discount cards - and maybe the manager will be nice tomorrow and credit me the discount even though I don't have the card yet! LOL!)
* Finally turning in our Dollies for Haiti to our Girl Scout Council - and M finally finishing hers so we could turn them in!
* M loving her homemade dolly for Haiti and wanting to make some more! :)
* Soccer in the Rain, and a dry car to sit in at the edge of the field! LOL!
* Family walks in the rain, and the need for new raincoats.
* Planning Christmas Vacation having just arrived back from Fall Vacation - a real Christmas vacation - like over Christmas! LOL!
* Hours of decluttering - and finally seeing a difference! :)
Where are you finding JOY this week?