Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's Eve!

Wow, budda bing budda bam, and yet another year just flew past.

Things have been crazy and the days escape me before I remember them beginning. I guess that's the standard refrain of parent with multiple kids. I have only 3, but sometimes they feel like 20! LOL!

All is quiet here. It was a busy year for us, plenty of things done and seen, plenty of new experiences, plenty of tears and plenty of laughter. But all is good. FB seems to have taken over my blogging time, and I'm hoping to make some changes on that front this year. Hoping to get more time with the kids as always and hoping to generally make progress on some of my goals as almost everyone is planning their New Years Resolutions!

We had a nice quiet holiday at home this year, our first alone as a family of 5. The littlest seemed to enjoy the festivities with a look of puzzlement. A good time was had by all!

No comments: