Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 11, 12, 13 - Operation 295

The eating OP isn't going so good, but we did take in a mile on Friday and another 1.5 miles today (even the littlest walked the whole mile - well she ran half of it! LOL!)

Since I'm not posting regularly it is tough to caculate the miles... but I'm getting in at least 2 a week I think!


Weigh in:


up 0.5 lbs  (boo hiss! but I knew that would happen!)


Last night's Lasagna, left me bloated and overfull - even though I didn't eat all of it.  I think if that hadn't happened I would have stayed the same.  Oh well.  Roll on next week, and better laid and kept plans!

I'm printing my journal for the week and tomorrow morning planning out the menu.  Dh's birthday is this week (so a party!)  plus Christmas Eve, then Christmas and Boxing Day...


To all my weight losing friends good luck.

No comments: