Darth Maul (from Star Wars - Phantom Menace) and a Skeleton!
So dh in the theme of the oldest's choice in costume went with the Emperor from Star Wars. Here is the costume I sewed up in 18 hours.
Things I learned.....
- 9.25 yards of fabric is more fabric than I have ever seen in one sitting! LOL!
- 9.25 yards needs to be spread over two bolts because in stores a bolt is only 6.5 yards.
- I won't ever work with a fabric thicker than the one I used for this costume! LOL!
- I won't be making Grim Reaper / Emperor costumes for a living! LOL!
- I enjoy sewing costumes
- Its time I made a costume for myself.... :)