Friday, December 09, 2011

Day 3 & 4 - Operation 295

2 more days of staying on points.  And still working down those extra points I indulged in on Monday - but they are balancing out!  I'm still trying to get the extra fruit and veggies in, but struggling with that.  Might have to resort to smoothies for breakfast to cover that aspect - which isn't a bad thing, with fresh and frozen fruit, no added sugar!  I have a plan!  I just need to make sure I measure! :)

Exercise is also not coming along this week.  I'm not sure if it is the weather, lack of sugar (ya fellow addict here!) or just the season, but I have been really tired this week, yet getting up at the crack of dawn!  Could be the fact that DH is leaving early too that is doing it... but I don't really know!  A nice early afternoon nap has become the mainstay!  hmmm maybe I should go to bed earlier! LOL!

I did sneak on the scale this morning, and was happy to see 2 lbs gone.  I'm not counting on that as my 5 yr old turns 6 tomorrow!  And has requested the one place where I'm likely to over-indulge for dinner.  I suppose if I plan well, I could bring some home, and not eat too much, plus budget my points the rest of the day.  We'll see what happens!

Thanks for reading!




Today's Mileage - 1 mile
Weekly Mileage - 2 mile (Goal 8 miles)
Overall 295 Mileage - 2 mile!

No comments: