Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 5 & 6 - Operation 295

So Weigh in Day is Sunday even though it is only the 6th day of my week this week. 

Anyway without further adieu... I'm down 2 lbs

Woohoo!

Week in Review
This week has been any eye opener.  I can see where the little bits sneak in.  Ya I'm eating pretty healthy most of the time, but the times I don't are like benders when everything goes to heck in a handbasket!

Our Monday Burrito routine while fun is detrimental if it happens more than twice a week, at times it has.  When I run out of ideas, it easier to go out and grab something with mega calories than it is to just fix something at home, plus it gives me a change of scenery on days when we don't get out as much as we could.  I have succumbed to the convenience of fast food and restaurants.  I think part of me is also jealous that dh eats out everyday at work - and while his choices are healthier he still eats out a ton!

My love for sweet tea - though lightly reined in is still there and like soda/pop/coke it all catches up at some point.  I'm still weaning here, and this week will be 75 un/25 sw

I managed 3 miles this week.  5 miles short of my goal, but that's okay!  I didn't manage to walk as much as I'd hoped this week or even get in much exercise.  So that is a place I need to pay attention and fix.  I did manage to walk a little over a 1 mile yesterday, carrying 20 lbs, & snapping pictures!

For this week my goals are:

  • Continue to follow the WW plan and  eating better  (portion control and more veg & fr)
  • I'm aiming for 4 fruits and veggies daily!
  • I will make a conscious effort to walk 6-8 miles this week.
  • I will consume my 6 - 8oz glasses of water - daily!
  • I will plan better lunches!


Today's Mileage - 1 mile (yesterday)
Weekly Mileage - 3 mile (Goal 8 miles)
Overall 295 Mileage - 3 mile!  


I will update later this aft.  Hoping to get out and walk with the family!

No comments: